Park Hotel "SEVASTOKRATOR" Arbanasi
Links Website |
AccommodationBB - Bed and Breakfast
Number of beds35
Price rangeот 30 BGN
In the heart of Bulgaria – near Veliko Tarnovo – you will find Sevastokrator Park Hotel, which features its own distinct personality, style and atmosphere. Preserving history, spirit and traditions, Arbanassi of today is as fascinating as it was during the time of the famous Bulgarian rulers – autocrats and sebastocrators, who reigned in the old Tarnovgrad.
Sevastokrator Hotel Complex is located in the architectural reserve Arbanassi, 4 km from Veliko Tarnovo – the ancient Bulgarian capital- and 3 km from Sofia—Varna highway.
Along with the adjacent centres of cultural tourism - Tryavna, Dryanovo and Troyan - today Arbanassi is an attractive centre for both Bulgarian and foreign visitors.
The hotel complex has rooms and suites which offer much more than comfort – they offer unforgettable experience for you, your family and friends.
The hotel provides its guests with an open-air and an underground car park, a lobby bar and a restaurant with a picturesque view of Veliko Tarnovo, a playground for the youngest guests, a barbecue, an outdoor pool and 2 conference halls.
The modern spa centre is an ideal place for your rest and relaxation.
Whether travelling for business or fun, you are welcome to stay at our hotel and we promise you lots of pleasant surprises!
The following sights are located close to the hotel:
• Sveta Bogoroditsa /St. Mary/ Monastery;
• Sveti Nikola /St. Nicholas/ Monastery;
• The Konstanstalieva’s house – museum;
• Rojdestvo Hristovo /Nativity/ Church Museum;
• Sveti Arhangeli Mihail i Gavrail /St. Archangels Michael and Gabriel/ Church Museum;
• Petropavlovski Monastery /St.St. Apostles Peter and Paul/;
• Sveti Chetirideset Machenitsi /Holy 40 Martyrs/ Church;
• Tsarevets Architectural – Museum Reserve and Sound and Light Audio – Visual Show
• Etara Ethnographic Open-air Museum;
• Bozhentsi Architectural and Historical Reserve